[ardour-users] GUI crash

David Slimp rock808 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:09:17 PST 2006

While we're on this subject... just thought I'd pop in to say
that I'm working on Fedora 3 with PlanetCCRMA. Just
started using Ardour this last week and love it!  THANKS!

During some recording/mixing I had Ardour lock up for
some reason.. and my first thought was "CRAP!"  after
a couple hours of newly recorded material since the last
save... but when I started it back up was surprised to see
"crash recovery"... and then.. wow!  it worked too!
Don't think I lost any work at all!

very happy,
David