[ardour-users] Menus and other controls unreadeables with some gtk theme

Nicola Mattei foxdalailama at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 05:37:10 PST 2006

Hi to all,
I'm very enthusiastic of the great ardour2. Every day I install the
new cvs package and everything always goes right, till now, on my
debian etch AMD64.
The only thing (it's a very stupid one) is that a lot of gnome themes
(Glossy P, allumium alloy, the ones with very bright background and
complex design in general, I think) makes the GUI unreadeable. I kown
it's not an important problem but there's a way (simple, I hope) to
fix it?
Second: I read about the --gtk-theme command line option. What does it
mean? The command line help says that it allows to load a gtk theme
but ardour already load the theme in use.
Thank a lot for the great work you've done and you're doing, sorry for
my very bad english

Mattei Nicola