[ardour-users] Normalize in Ardour .99 osx not working

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.com
Mon Jan 23 19:30:49 PST 2006

By the way:

Normalize seems to work fine in Ardour2.   The Pre, Post, Input fader
selection in the mixer window doesn't seem to work.  Also, there is no
number indicating the fader position.

Also, did I hear a rumor that Ardour2 wouldn't need X11?

*Matthew Polashek*
Home e-mail: matt at tinysongs.com

Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=67>