[ardour-users] Ardour Icon

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Jan 23 14:09:00 PST 2006

I really like the first one.  The second one loses it's nice simplicity
with the monstrous A.  How about something like this:

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744