[ardour-users] ardour 2.0 testing

Mike Fisher mrfisher_1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 07:33:32 PST 2006

Hi everybody,

  I'll be finishing an album  Cellblock M - the boneyard later on today, so I have lots of free time now.  I'd like to help in testing/debugging ardour2.  I just have a few questions.  What does the DEBUG option in scons do exactly and how do I use it?  I've seen others provide back traces to problems.  How do I do that?  Ardour rocks and I hope I can help make it rock harder.

  Thanks,

  Mike

  cellblockm.com