[ardour-users] Recommended distros

Ruben Lopez rl1205 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 08:40:06 PST 2006

Greetings everyone... my first post to this group...

I have been following the development of Ardour for over a year, and
I've decided to jump in and convert my mobile rig (AMD 2000XP, 2 Delta
1010s, currently running WinXP/Sonar 4) to Linux/Ardour. I know that the
Ardour website recommends Fedora, but I would like to hear from other
Ardour users - what is your favorite distro to host Ardour? And I
suppose just as importantly, what is your least favorite distro, or the
one you had the most problem with?

Ruben