[ardour-users] [OT] Rant + Re: problems after upgrade from beta28 (debian packages)

jbs (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Mon Jan 9 10:55:24 PST 2006

> This is a know debian bug (I think - I have reported it. If you cancel
> the timefx does ardour disappear)  Why debian are allowing this kind of
> in your face bug even  into testing is questionable?

Ardour does disappear when pressing cancel. If this is an issue with Debian then I agree the package has no place in 'testing' considering the level of stability of the other apps in testing. I'm not sure how the process works, but I'd be happy to add my voice to any equest sent to Debian about the way they compile the ardour package, or whatever.

Thanks