[ardour-users] Survey - what sound card/interface are you using with Ardour?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Jan 1 11:51:07 PST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-01 at 13:22 -0600, Christopher wrote:
> My mistake, I guess I assumed RME put them out because I'd read
> in multiple places that RME was a good choice for linux recording due
> to driver support...

contrary to zachris' comment, RME has been very supportive of linux
driver development. it is sad and unfortunate that this changed for the
fireface, but that doesn't stop the Hammerfall and Hammerfall DSP (HDSP)
series still being among the best choices for multichannel audio
interfaces on linux.

--p