[ardour-users] Native file size limit

Lars Tobias Børsting lars.tobias.borsting at ntnu.no
Mon Feb 27 05:17:47 PST 2006

Ichthyostega <prg at ichthyostega.de> writes:

> To circumvent the problem, it is sufficient to just press stop, then
> again the record button an play again /before/ the limit is
> reached. In most cases, there will be some oppertunity to do so in the
> course of about one hour music (e.g. a short break between two parts
> of a lager work).

This is sadly not an option with the music I record. I do electronic
music mixing with vinyl turntables, with genres like trance, house,
tecnho etc., and one of the major points in this music is to keep the
music continuous over an entire set, which can take hours...

Thanks anyway! :-)

--
Regares,

Lars Tobias