[ardour-users] GUI problem on OS X

Giuseppe Scopelliti g.scop at katamail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:14:11 PST 2006

Il giorno 24/feb/06, alle ore 16:06, Jesse Chappell ha scritto:

> On 2/24/06, Giuseppe Scopelliti <g.scop at katamail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I just noticed my problem was addressed in a very recent post.
>> Still, even after reinstalling X11 as suggested, nothing changed
>> for me.
>>

> Can you post a screenshot?

I've added it as an attachment. On the main window, the GUI seems to
respond normally except for the lack of text, menus are invisible but
are there nonetheless, clicking on the upper left corner opens empty
menus. I can't get past this point because I cannot create a new
session: I cannot type the session name and the create button never
lights up.

> Are you using a native language locale on your system? (eg. not
> english)

yes, italian (same as the guy who reported the problem earlier, or so
I guess from his name). I also tried the procedure described in this
post: http://lists.ardour.org/pipermail/ardour-users-ardour.org/2006-
February/004471.html , but got no results.

thanks,
Giuseppe