[ardour-users] bypass/activate plugins with automation?

David Causse nomoa at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 14 05:58:17 PST 2006

Hello,

I was affected by the same "limitation". I had to add a delay effect at the
end of a phrase but it was quite impossible to adjust the plugin settings
to match what I would like to do with Dry/Wet ratio and FeedBack controls.
So I had to make the echo my self (copy and paste audio with gain
control...)
But I think it's a plugin limitation for me, there is no "Input DB"
parameter
like many echo delays effects.
Is there any good LADSPA delay plugin with "Input DB" and "FeedBack"
controls?
(And also a tempo param with multiplier like 1/4, 1/3, 2/3... would be
great for
roots dub reggae, and why not a tone control? hmm :)

Is this expected to add some sort of control on the signal path with
LADSPA like
rezound?

Thank you for building this great software.

David.