[ardour-users] Xjadeo

YvonSteel yvonsteel at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 8 01:05:33 PST 2006

Hello,

Xjadeo is really a great tool to sync video with jack control.

To run this program, you need ffmpeg (xjadeo doesn't run with my Ubuntu
Breezy when I install ffmpeg last version, I was obliged to install
version 0.4.9). And I advise you to compress your video with a mjpeg
codec to be able to stop on each frame (better for sync).