[ardour-users] New Ardour Release - 0.99.1

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 17:06:30 PST 2006

Greetings:

  I successfully compiled and installed 0.99.1 with VST=no, NLS=no,
FPU_OPTIMIZATION=no and DIST_TARGET=i386. I then started Ardour, loaded
a session from 0.9beta30, and lo, all was well. :)

  No stress tests yet, but things look pretty good already. Over the
next few days I'll load and test various sessions, will report any
segfaults, illegal instructions, or other bizarre calamities. I'll also
build it on a more up-to-date Demudi system as soon as possible.

  Thanks, guys, I appreciate the assistance ! :)

Best,

dp