[ardour-users] New Ardour Release - 0.99.1

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 12:33:48 PST 2006

Paul Davis wrote:

>On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 13:54 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
>

>>Some starting stuff attached, let me know what else I can supply.
>>

>i lied. or was wrong. or both.
>
>try using DIST_TARGET=none as well.
>
>scons is adding -msse to the compile flags. it shouldn't be.

Okay, I'll try it after re-compiling 0.9beta30.

Btw, my machine froze again during the compile of beta30 in X. That's a
bad sign. Looks like I'll be running memtest tonight.

I'm compiling beta30 from the console now. I'll reinstall it and see if
I have troubles, then I'll start again with 0.99.

Best,

dp