[ardour-users] Ardour - Too much speed :-)

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Mon Feb 6 09:09:11 PST 2006

I had a similar problem when i migrated from CoolEdit Pro to Ardour.  My guess is that you originally recorded it at 44.1Khz and you now have JACK running at 48khz.  Is that a correct assumption?  If so, then you can correct this by either changing JACK to 44.1khz or using a utility (like 'sox') to resample at the new rate.

--Brett