[ardour-users] Ardour - Too much speed :-)

Gabriel Meier gabrielsworld2001 at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 6 08:59:40 PST 2006

Hi Ardour users,

I installed Ardour a few days ago on my box, to find
an alternative to Cubase and imported my recorded
wav-files from my multitracker into Ardour. It worked
fine till I pressed the Play Button. Every Track was
about 10-20 bpm faster than the original one. Is there
a settings I should be editing first or where does
this come from?
The wav-file was imported correct, cos Audacity plays
it in right speed.

Someone out there who knows ´bout this prob?

Greetz

Gabe