[ardour-users] Live recording rack

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.com
Sun Feb 5 15:49:35 PST 2006

Right, I got all this stuff instead of a digital camera.

I'm using a MOTU 2408 Mk I and a PCI 324 card.  It works great and I've
tested it up to 16 channels using the removable hard drive.

The rack is for myself playing the saxophone live so many of the rack
units are for that.  I'll be using the inserts on a mackie 16 channel
for now with the analog in on the 2408 and an Event EZBus I have laying
around to convert 8 analog channels to adat.  Here's what's in the rack:

HP FD1902 LCD
Motu 2408 Mk I
Digitech Studio Quad
Behringer Autocom
Motu MIDI timepiece AV (for interfacing my Behringer MIDI pedal with the
Studio quad.)
Shure T-Series Wireless receiver
Mac G4 Sawtooth with a Marathon G-Rack that I got used.  (Marathon is
out of business.)

*Matthew Polashek*
Home e-mail: matt at tinysongs.com

Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=67>