[ardour-users] fun with Ardour2

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 06:50:18 PST 2006

Greetings:

A quick message: I've just completed a series of recordings from some
very old (10+ years) cassette tapes, recording into Ardour2. The tapes
are about 45 minutes long, with continuous music. I'm very pleased to
note that there were no dropouts or xruns and the sessions exported
perfectly. After exporting I used the Brasero program to burn the tracks
to disc.

This was all done on my new AMD64 box running 64Studio. My thanks to all
relevant developers, you people rock my world. :)

Best,

dp