[ardour-users] http://jackaudio.org/applications website

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Aug 17 05:45:34 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 22:50 -0400, George Chan wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I know that this is not the correct forum for this, but if anyone knows
> who is taking care of the http://jackaudio.org website, can you please
> let them know that I'd like to volunteer to put in the links on the
> links page.
>
> The site seems to be having problems with messages, and their email is
> not working.

george, many apologies. thats not the problem at all. the problem is
2-300 emails a day, and too little time to respond to the ones i need to
respond to.

if you use IRC, please come find me on freenet as "las" (either private
messaging or in #ardour). we can get you set up with access to the web
site quickly that way. otherwise, let me know, and i'll set up an
account without any interaction from you and email you the results.

--p