[ardour-users] Problem opening saved session with plugins

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Mon Aug 7 10:21:24 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 15:32 +0000, Pablo Baena wrote:
> I'm experiencing almost the same problem as
> http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=655 but it only happens to me
> when working with plugins.
>
> I attach the ardour file that gives me problems.
>
> When I open it, it takes %100 of CPU, and it cannot connect with jack.

First of all: we already have 0.99.3 released which contains many
bugfixes to 0.99.2.

It's a good idea you've tried removing all inserts. Let's try to narrow
it down a bit further: could you try eliminating one plugin at a time
and try to pin point the exact insert / inserts?

--
Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi>