[ardour-users] experience with soundcard over firewire

Christopher Boggs c.boggs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:52:42 PDT 2006

Cool.. I've been there but never scrolled down to the "Other Devices"
section..

What I'm wondering is how bad the latency is.. And the solutions on firewire
capable mixers I've seen so far seem to be pretty much one way... You can
send 18 channels of audio to the computer, but only return 2 for monitoring.