[ardour-users] Ardour on Mac os X/Mac Intel

Marcos Guglielmetti Gmail marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:50:02 PDT 2006

El Lun 10 Abr 2006 10:00, Jazzride2006 escribió:
> Hi
> Interested by Ardour not only under Linux (made) but under Mac Os X
> (Mini Intel) I'd like to know if there"s a project about it.  Do you
> think Ardour + Mac Mini Intel + firewire soundcard (M Audio probably)
> could be a good solution for "small audio projects" What about Jack
> under Mac os X ?

Hey!

	Today I was with the owner of the recording studio I am working on, and
he want to buy a Mini Mac Intel

	Ok: does anybody knows if we could install GNU+Linux into it to run
Ardour from GNU+Linux? In that case, any ordinary or profesional PCI
soundcard will work with this machine?

> regards :)

Marcos Guglielmetti
Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux
(www.musix.org.ar) (www.pc-musica.com.ar/musix)
(ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/)