[ardour-users] feature idea: draggable measure lines

Ben Powers bennyp at rogers.com
Thu Apr 6 13:51:38 PDT 2006

Good call!
I was working on a similar track awhile back.. an improvised jam held
in the park in Kensington Market, which I was adding hydrogen drums
to. Unfortunately I lost the original, so that project died... but
you can hear what it sounded like on my site

  http://www.out-of-order.ca/music/speakupsneakpreview.mp3

     Cheerydayz,
                 Bennyp