[ardour-users] ladspa not found in ardour 0.9-beta30 mac os x

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Tue Sep 27 13:59:04 PDT 2005

Yes, this problem appears to be a 10.4.x issue, and I think it
is going to take some debugging by a developer on 10.4 (hint hint)
to get to the bottom of it.

By the way, all OSX ardour users (who installed from a DMG) should upgrade
to the latest 0.99 version at http://ardour.org/releases/ardour-0.99.dmg

In the near future, a special Tiger build will be made with some
vector optimizations enabled, but until then we would appreciate
some use/testing of the 0.99 release.

jlc