[ardour-users] ladspa not found in ardour 0.9-beta30 mac os x

Grant Wier ze at ze.yi.org
Tue Sep 27 13:49:50 PDT 2005

try setting the LADSPA_PATH environment variable where you start ardour from
commands in bash:
export LADSPA_PATH=/usr/lib/ladspa:/usr/local/lib/ladspa
ardour

or something like that...
if you're on a shell other than bash, you oughtta know how to set env vars in it
i'd recomend it to go into your shell's rc file to get set every login
(there might be one already there but only pointing to /usr/lib/ladspa)