[ardour-users] Ardour-beta30 - a repeatable crash here doing copy/paste
markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:46:36 PDT 2005
This happens on my machine:
1) Create a track and record 16 bars
2) Select the recorded region and shorten the region from the front so
that you are left with only the last 4 bars.
3) Slide the new, short sub-region back to bar 0
4) Right click the region and choose Edit->Copy
5) Move your mouse to the end of the sub-region, right click and
choose Edit->paste at mouse position. A new copy is placed but more to
the right than it should have been.
6) Slide the second region so that it comes after the first.
7) Move your mouse to the end of the second sub-region so that you see
a hand and a box in the upper right corner of the second sub-region.
8) Right click the mouse.
Ardour is completely gone.
Can anyone else repeat this?
More information about the Ardour-Users