[ardour-users] newbie: exporting to mp3

Paul Roberts raulpoberts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:39:31 PDT 2005

I agree with Paul about the functionality of a DAW not including lossy
compression since the objectives of those two elements are very different
and there are so many quality applications that already exist for that
purpose.

I disagree with perspective that compressed audio formats are an artifact
with a shelf life of 3-8 years. However this is not the forum for that
topic...

Paul