[ardour-users] Advice on Ardour

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Mon Oct 31 04:18:05 PST 2005

fx the ability to group regions
> together to make them all do the same (wouldn't be surprised if someone
> correct me on this, haven't found it myself in Ardour though).

Go into the mixer, click on "Mix Groups" and create a new mix group,
name it something appropriate. Then in the "no group" field on each
mixer strip, choose that new group for the strips (tracks/busses) that
you want in this group. To gang (make them move together) faders
together, check the checkbox beside your new group in "Mix Groups".