[ardour-users] [ardour-dev] ladspa problem on OSX 10.4 figured out

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Sat Oct 29 06:11:57 PDT 2005

On 10/28/05, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> NOTE: The Ardour OS X installer is really very pretty. Good job
> whoever did that.

Good to hear.  It really isn't anything more than dragging an icon to
your Applications folder, though :)   The icon itself I did, but it is
still temporary.

>    As a QJackCtl user I find letting Ardour start Jack sort of
> foreign. With Ardour running I cannot tell what latency I am running
> at. I will hopefully sort that out over time.

I'm working on building and packaging a working qjackctl.  Someone did
make a package for it already, but it doesn't work right on the mini,
so don't bother.

jlc