[ardour-users] Dual Screen Settup

7lb9oz Productions viipoundproductions at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 21:28:35 PDT 2005

Hello all, I realize that this may not be exactly on
topic, but I have searched and tested, and tested and
searched - all with no success.  I have an ATI Radeon
9200 with 2 CRT monitors connected.  I would like to
be able to use them as one long desktop with which I
could have the ardour editor on one screen and drag
the ardour mixer onto the other.  Currently I can only
use them as two independant screens.  Is there some
way to set this up?  Do I need to install the fglrx
drivers from ATI, and if so then please tell me there
is a guide because I already know that those can be
difficult to get working.

Thanks to all in advance, my xorg.conf is attached if
it can be of any help.

SMH

http://farechase.yahoo.com