[ardour-users] It is not loud enough

Scott Helmke scott at scotthelmke.com
Thu Oct 27 07:15:20 PDT 2005

On Thursday 27 October 2005 10:04, Paul Winkler wrote:
> Which is where, anyway? The Delta66 manual refers to a per-channel
> "+4/consumer/-10"
> radio button on their "Delta Control Panel" software, but
> envy24control doesn't seem to
> have any such thing. Anybody know how to toggle the input level?

Envy24control has it as a slider - I love the way Linux developers tend to
give more control instead of less.  It's on the "Analog volume" tab, a
row of "IPGA" sliders.  Mine are all set to 22, which seems to line up
well with 0dB on the meters of my mixer.

-Scott

--
---- Scott Helmke ---- scott at scotthelmke.com ---- (734) 604-9340 ----
And you'll visualize not taking any chances