[ardour-users] It is not loud enough

Don Fredricks ardour at handsfull.net
Wed Oct 26 06:58:04 PDT 2005

This was recently posted (not by me) on homerecording.com. Maybe not quite "pro" quality, but not bad, either:

http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174242

The first message in the thread contains a link to the music.

You can certainly get "loud" recordings with Ardour/JAMin. But your tracks have to fit together well in order to keep the mix from becoming a muddy mess.

Don