[ardour-users] PKG_CONFIG_PATH?

dragon fly perodog at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:04:18 PDT 2005

thanx jim, but:
typing 'locate .pc |less' i get found some .pc files in /usr/lib/pkgconfig!
in /usr/local/lib-there is nothing about .pc or pkgconfig!?
so typing 'export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig' i dont get an error
but running scons, nothing changes!
as i sad, scons is missing .pc files of all the libs (-dependencies) i
installed before i begun compiling ardour
hmm, the thing is that i dont have really routine working with things like
this
thany for suggestions,
doc