[ardour-users] help understanding routing?

Marukqs marukas at hardcore.lt
Mon Oct 24 21:49:08 PDT 2005

I have Audiophile 2496 too, but I have never experienced such a problem.

1) create a new project
2) add a track
3) select in 1+2
4) click track's Record button (rec enable)
5) record a track
6) click track's Record button again

I don't need to add anything manually as when I add a new track it is
automatically connected to master out.

Open mixer and click Input button for your track - probably something is
wrong there. There should be only alsa pcm capture 1 and alsa pcm capture 2.
Marukqs