[ardour-users] APODIO

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Sun Oct 23 15:33:01 PDT 2005

david headon <davidheadonuk at yahoo.co.uk>:
> wow.
>
>    downloaded the 4.2.2 live cd iso and burned it to a
> disk.  Booted into it and was amazed - it all more or
> less 'just works' straight off the cd. The question
> is- i can't seem to stop it from being french, so
> figuring out how i'm supposed to install it to a
> partition  on my harddisk is tricky... Any clues?

They have it on http://www.apo33.org/apodio/gupp/faq.php?lng=fr which
says:
1 boot the cd
2 start diskdrake and make 3 partitions: /, /home, swap (/ needs ~4,5
GB, swap = RAM, /home whatever)
3 format those in diskdrake
4 reboot
5 start "livecd-install", icon on the desktop
6 follow instructions: choose partitions from step 2, start
installation, when finished a 100% install bootloader (2nd choice),
finish, reboot

What Ardour version they ship?

Wolfgang