[ardour-users] Laptops + 64bit issues

William Wolf throughnothing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:03:05 PDT 2005

Hey, I have a no-name sager laptop that has a minipci intel Pro
Wireless 2200BG wifi card.  Im running gentoo-amd64 and ardour runs
fine on that.  Pretty much everything works on my laptop except I
havent had much success getting suspend to ram working, but if you
would like more information on the model of my laptop and such, I can
try to digg up some more info.  All the LDAP plugins that I have tried
work fine as well.

 Hope this helps a little.

On 10/20/05, George J Chan <george at goodmusic.ca> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Has anyone had success using Ardour on a laptop?
> I'm currently looking for a laptop to use only with Linux but I'm not
> sure which one to buy.
>
> Can anyone recommend a fully Linux compatible laptop?
>
> On another note, are there still 64bit issues with Ardour and various
> plugins?
>
> Before I spend some cash on a dual Opteron system, I'd like to know if
> it will actually work.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> George

William Wolf