[ardour-users] Updates for OSX version?

Julian Peterson julianpeterson at mac.com
Thu Oct 13 13:36:47 PDT 2005

Well, I downloaded it and launched it-- so far so good.  Haven't had
the opportunity to do much as far as testing, but it launches okay.
The only difference I noticed is that it didn't automatically open
the new session dialog box, which I think is an improvement...

For those following the thread:
Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz
10.4.2 Build 8c46
JackOSX 0.100.1

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

JP