[ardour-users] ardour-0.99.dmg - Mac OS X 10.4

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Sun Oct 9 20:28:37 PDT 2005

OK, when you double-click the ardour icon, ardour doesn't start?  Open
the Console utility (from Applications/Utilities, note this isn't the
terminal program) and look at the main console log messages for any
errors pertaining to ardour.

Secondly, you did not run ardour from a terminal correctly.  First try
'open Ardour.app' (which is equivalent to double-clicking the icon).
If that doesn't work, do this after starting both Jack and X11:
  $ cd Ardour.app/Contents/Resources/bin
  $ ./ardour

jlc