[ardour-users] Terrible pain with Jamin

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Nov 24 12:24:28 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-24 at 16:44, Florian Schmidt wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:20:41 -0500
> Jan Depner <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:
>
> > alsaplayer -o jack SONG.wav
> >
> > run the output of alsaplayer into JAMIn, then open a new session in
> > Ardour with a single stereo track to record the mastered output from
> > JAMin.
>
> Hi, you could have just imported the mixdown into a new ardour session
> and setup jamin to route to it from the track and route its output to a
> new track in ardour], no?

    Yup.  That was the second option that I mentioned.  Either one is
fine.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744