[ardour-users] export mp3 from audacity

Kevin Paul kcpaul at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:46:58 PST 2005

Prominently listed on the Audacity website
(http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) is a link to the LAME MP3 encoder
for OSX and Win installs.  If you're running linux  I believe you just
need to find and install the lame package.  I can't say for certain,
being a Mac guy.  As I recall, it's not installed with the app due to
licensing issues.  Hope that helps.