[ardour-users] bounce to disk and other errors

Stephen Falk sdfalk at telus.net
Tue Nov 15 11:10:22 PST 2005

I was referring to pre-binding regarding and other optimization
(regarding  OSX maintenance)
if they want to keep using Ardour NOT downloading Ardour.
As for any other info, that's really about it.
I've tried uinstalling Ardour (including the plugins) and X-11
but I'm not sure if it was all uninstalled as I still seem to be
having the problem.

Stephen Falk

On Nov 15, 2005, at 10:25 AM, ardour-users-request at lists.ardour.org