[ardour-users] Bounce to disk error

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Tue Nov 15 08:41:09 PST 2005

> From: Stephen Falk <sdfalk at telus.net>

> This has never presented a problem for any other
> app I've ever used except (it appears) Ardour.
> I'd suggest to anyone using Ardour with OSX/X-11
> to really not bother until this is somehow addressed.
>
> Ardour has even changed back to that initial grey interface.
> Previous to that looked like the page from the Ardour website.

By the way, no one except you has ever reported this issue, so let's
assume you are doing something to your system that most users don't
do.  I think we might be close to tracking it down now that you have
some concrete evidence... keep the information coming.  Out of
interest, if you re-download and install a fresh version, does it run?

In the mean time, don't suggest that others not bother, as this seems
to be a very isolated problem.

jlc