[ardour-users] new song on-line

Pasi Karppinen pasi.karppinen at pp6.inet.fi
Tue Nov 15 08:32:24 PST 2005

Dave Phillips wrote:

>Greetings:
>
>  I've uploaded a new song:
>
>    http://linux-sound.org/keepmesatisfied.ogg
>
>  And I've revised and updated my "Music Made With Ardour" page:
>
>    http://linux-sound.org/ardour-music.html
>
>  Lyrics and license for the new tune are on the Ardour music page, if
>anyone's interested.
>
>  Enjoy!
>
>Best,
>
>dp

Wow! Man that was excellent! What was the equipment used to record that
damn nice piece of blues? I was listening with M-Audio Delta 66 + AKG
K141Studio headphones and it sounded almost like a professional
recording. Would you also like to tell us more like what effects were
used on vocals and such?

Very enjoyable blues! Like Eric Clapton. Way to go Dave!