[ardour-users] editing question

Peter Hagen peter at wingsofdeath.nu
Mon Nov 14 05:14:33 PST 2005

Hi there,

I have successfully recorded a demo for a small band last weekend. And I have
to admit that Ardour beta30 did a hell of job! sometimes their were some
strange things, but nothing big. But now I'm editing the material, and I have
one question I can't seem to find the answer for. I recorded 3 song in3
different sessions, cause I wanted to keep the data ordered and clean. Now i
want to put the 3 sessions together to make a final mix. Is there any way to
merge these sessions? Some of the samples aren't the same length, and don't
have the same startpoint. I don't want to lose the region settings off these
samples... is there any way to do that?

greetings

Peter