[ardour-users] Delta 1010 question

Andrew Johnston andyandtaya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:03:35 PST 2005

The delta1010 is only about $150 cheaper than the RME HDSP9652. It has 24
channel input via 3 adat (toslink) interface. If you have the option for
adat out from your mixer/preamp then I reckon this is much beter value for
money than the delta 1010.

Also as for the wordclock...would it be possible to buy a dedicated
wordclock controller and feed it into both the cards simultaneously? This
should solve the whole alsa configuration issue. (If I'm completely wrong
please point me out here...it was just a thought that came to my head!)

Andy J