[ardour-users] ardour newcomer

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Nov 11 12:02:46 PST 2005

On Thursday 10 November 2005 19:54, Favio at gmx.net wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I am new to ardour, and i have a little problem.
>
> I don't have the time at the moment to install a new linux system on my
> laptop, and therefore seek a way to muse ardour on my Windows XP Laptop.
> Can anyone help me with that?
>
> Can someone either tell me how to compile the code for windows (I am no
> programmer, I am a musician and producer, and want to do research for uni
> with it, and propose a PC Lab running Ardour at Uni); I am nor linux
> person, and therefor would need your help to bring the thing to XP, and I
> think other people might be interessted in a PC version apart from myself
> :)

You can try Ardour 0.99 included into Musix GNU+Linux 0.30-test (it's a live
CD, so you dont need to install anything to your hard drive (but if you want
to do it, you can install it to HD)

www.musix.org.ar

http://musix.distrux.net/musix030test.iso

> Thanks for your help, and I really really like this project. If I can do
> anything to help, I will!!
>
> Favio

Mucha suerte, gmx.net parece de latinoamericano....

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
Coordinador del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux (www.musix.org.ar)