[ardour-users] Looking for Delta1010/envy24control info

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Thu Nov 10 05:16:22 PST 2005

As far as the BCF2000, it works well with Ardour. This does not control
the envy24 mixer app which is useful only for hardware monitoring while
recording. I followed the section in the Ardour manual wiki to set my
BCF up and it was very easy (www.ardour.org)

-Joe

Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo at dellorfano.net>