[ardour-users] Looking for Delta1010/envy24control info

7lb9oz Productions viipoundproductions at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 20:40:58 PST 2005

Hello all,
I have just replaced my old, old...OLD Yamaha
DSPFactory with a Delta 1010, and I am looking for the
best place to get alot of information about my new
settup.  I have read the man envy24control page, and
it appears that the mixer can be remote controlled via
midi, but it doesnt say how to program it or anything
like that.  Is this true?  Can I use my Behringer
BCF2000 to remote control the envy24control mixer?
With the DSPFactory, I had presets for the C-Console
mixer as well as for Cubase SX, and while I do realize
that the Delta does not have the same onboard
processors as the DSPF, I would still like to control
the faders from my BCF2000 as it has just become part
of the way I work.

Also, I am looking for the more general type of info
about recording single/multiple tracks into ardour
with this card.  I know that this is largely just
learning the card, but I also know that some of you
out there are also using Delta 1010's, and so I would
like to hear from those people as to how they set up,
and also links to any good articles pertaining to this
card in linux, (if there are any).

Thanks to all, I have (so far), thoroughly enjoyed
solving all of my little problems with the help of
these lists.