[ardour-users] TAP and CAPS plugin packages for OSX

Zachris Trolin zach-tro at dsv.su.se
Wed Nov 2 08:50:08 PST 2005

Just my experience with 10.4.3.

I could install the plugins on OS X 10.4.3, and also see them in
ardour.

Another question though. Someone said it worked having plugins in the
local ~/Library/Audio/Plugins. If that is true. Wouldn't it work with
the global system Library aswell? Maybe you just have to set the ladspa
path. How about installing the plugins there, it would blend in nicely
with the rest of the system. (you could see them without going into a
shell for one thing).

/Z