[ardour-users] TAP and CAPS plugin packages for OSX

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:41:30 PST 2005

On 11/1/05, Jesse Chappell <jesse at essej.net> wrote:
> On 11/1/05, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 4) I do not see anything marked 'CAP'. Probably these just have
> > individual names?
>
> Yes, I included the documentation for both of these plugin sets in the
> .zip file, they should show up wherever you unzipped the package, and
> describe what plugins are included (and how to use 'em).  But I know
> that Mark and documentation don't mix :)

Such unkind and unfair words!!! (No matter how true!) ;-)

> >    I'm still struggling through major usability problems with OS X.
> > This is making it difficult for me to think I'm of much help right
> > now. Sorry.
>
> I'd like to know more about this, email privately or jump on IRC.

Will do.

> Seems like a few weeks ago you were doing okay...
>
> > 1) OS X + Ardour
> > 2) Gentoo + Ardour
> > 3) Audio partition
>
> Sounds like a cool idea...

I hope it will also show that Ardour sessions and audio data is
completely platform neutral and ready to jump around. I'm thinking I
may have a gig coming up where I would do tracking remotely using the
Mac Mini but then I want to do the mix on Gentoo, probably on x86, but
possibly on the Mac.

We'll see. It depends on my getting some new audio hardware in time.

- Mark